As stunningly handsome because it is durably powerful, the Invicta Men’s Reserve Assortment Arsenal Chronograph Watch deals a wealth of points. The case, band, and unidirectional bezel are made of 18k gold-plated stainless-steel. A 1/2 dozen black “crowns” bind the case and outer bezel. The luminous mother-of-pearl dial dazzles the eye with rainbow colorings of blue and rose. Gold-toned arms turn round indices of gold-outlined white rectangles, except for Arabic numerals in the same colors on the 4 and eight o’clock positions. Three gold-ringed subdials supply 60-second, 30-minute, and 1-hour chronographs. A small white arrow on a gold-plated semicircle on the upper dial points out the day of the week, while a two-digit date monitor nestles within the 60-second subdial. The gold band has a fold-over clasp, and flame-fusion crystal protects your watch from scratches. Water-resistant to a depth of 660 ft (200 meters), this model additionally provides specific Swiss quartz circulation.
The awesome taste and distinguished palate of the connoisseur will find timeless pleasure within the Invicta Reserve Assortment. Specially developed for those in the know, The Reserve Assortment is a reinvention of the amazing to create the most efficient in horological finery. These limited volume; exclusively hand-made timepieces represent a pinnacle in superiority for the discerning aficionado.
- Precise Swiss-quartz circulation
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished 18k gold-plated stainless-steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph capabilities with 60 2d, 30 minute and 10 hour subdial; big date and day characteristic
- Mother of pearl dial with gold-tone arms, hour markers and arabic numerals at four:00 and eight:00; luminous; unidirectional bezel; screw-down crown and pushers
- Water resistant to 660 ft (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving